Why AAR Q3 Earnings Expected To Decline?
AAR is expected to deliver a year-over-year decline in earnings on higher revenues when it is reporting results air stock news at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-air for the quarter ended February 2020. This outlook is giving a good sense of the company’s earnings picture, but these results are compared to these estimates that are a powerful factor. It could be impacting its near-term stock price. The AIR stock might move higher if these key numbers top expectations in the upcoming earnings report. If they miss, the stock may move lower. The immediate price change and future earnings expectations are mostly depending on management’s discussion of business conditions on the earnings call. It is worth handicapping the probability of a positive EPS surprise.
- Zacks Consensus Estimate
This airplane maintenance company of NYSE air is expected to post quarterly earnings of $0.66 per share in its upcoming report, which is representing a year-over-year change of -16.5%. Revenues are expected to be $557.53 million, up 5.3% from the year-ago quarter.
- Estimate Revisions Trend
The EPS estimate remains unchanged over the last 30 days. This is importantly a reflection of the covering analysts that have collectively reassessed their initial estimates over this period. Investors should be keeping in mind that an aggregate change may not always reflect the direction of estimate revisions by each of the covering analysts.
- Earnings Whisper
- Estimate revisions ahead of a company’s earnings are released offer clues to the business conditions for the period that results are coming out. This insight is at the core of our proprietary surprise prediction model the Zacks Earnings Expected Surprise Prediction.
- The Zacks Earnings ESP is comparing the most accurate estimate to the zacks consensus estimate for the quarter.
- The idea is revising their estimates right before an earnings release and it has the latest information. This could potentially be more accurate and others contributing to the consensus.
- Thus, a positive or negative Earnings ESP is indicating the likely deviation of the actual earnings from the consensus estimate. A positive Earnings ESP is one of the strong predictors of an earnings beat, particularly when it is combined with a Zacks Rank1 (Strong Buy), 2 (Buy) or 3 (Hold).
- This research is displaying that stocks with this combination produce a positive surprise nearly 70% of the time, and a solid zacks rank increases the predictive power of Earnings ESP. If you want to know more stock research like nasdaq eric, you can check at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-eric .